What makes us different?
We provide excellent childcare and education in a friendly, relaxed environment and focus on working with you, the families, to provide great outcomes for your children. Our bi-cultural education programme is second to none and we work continuously to further enhance it. Each teacher is responsible for observing a small number of children and developing a tailored programme to extend upon the interests of each child. We also have shared learning experiences, including mat times and excursions, that build social competence as well as a semi-structured program for our 4-year-olds to help them prepare for school. In addition, we have excellent staff to children ratios, well above of Ministry of Education requirements. We usually operate with 1 staff member for every 3-4 babies and 1 staff member for every 6 preschoolers. Finally, our charges are very attractive. You can book for just the hours you require rather than being limited to fixed sessions and we will work with you to make sure you get any assistance from WINZ (or other funding agencies) to minimise your total costs.
What benefits do we offer your child?
- Excellent care and education for preschoolers of all ages.
- Child-initiated learning programmes which encourage independence.
- Individualised education programmes.
- Inclusive environment that supports and includes all children and cultures within our centre.
- Tailored programme for 4-year-olds that encourages preparation for school and is well regarded by primary schools.
- Frequent excursions.
- Nutritionally balanced meals and snacks included in fees.
- All meals cooked daily on premises.
- Free nappies for under 2s.
Partnership with parents:
We aim to create a positive partnership with parents to deliver the best possible educational outcomes for your child. In summary, our aim is to provide excellent care and education for your children, to always have the best interests of the child at heart, and always be good to deal with.